ESSDACK 125 Benefits Solution
This fully customizable solution was established to provide districts with a turn-key FSA (Flexible Spending Account) administration, as well as leverage group size to provide employees with access to "BEST IN CLASS” related insurance products. With a bias toward education, participants also enjoy the benefit of a high touch, one-on-one, communication strategy with a non-commission based benefits counselor to educate them about their benefits and other district specific initiatives.
This service is available at no cost to both members and non-members.
Features of the service include:
- Full service Section 125 administration
- Online enrollment & eligibility benefit administration technology
- Consolidated billing for all carriers and products
- Custom "Best in Class” product portfolio selection and integration
- Group and individual employee informational meetings conducted by non-commissioned benefit counselors
- MyWave on-line district Human Resource Tool
- Customized employee handbooks
- Individual employee benefit statements
- Health / wellness consultation and strategy development
- Ongoing compliance and healthcare reform education
For additional information, please visit the FAQ section below.
To request a free, no-obligation, side-by-side comparison of your current products to the ESSDACK portfolio of products, contact Deb Haneke.
- Burrton USD 369
- El Dorado USD 490
- Goessel USD 411
- Marion / Florence USD 408
- Nickerson / South Hutchinson USD 309
- Marion County Special Education Cooperative
- Reno County Special Education Cooperative
- Valley Center USD 262
Participating district employee benefit summary booklet