Kansas Will Lead The World In The Success Of Each Student
Kansans are demanding higher standards in academic skills, employability and citizenship skills, and the need to move away from a system that relies exclusively on state assessments. The Kansans Can Redesign process is focused on creating learning environments that develop those skills and encourage long-term student success.
ESSDACK can help.
We’re working together with schools across the state helping them to break down ineffective educational practices and create learning environments that work for every student.
Contact Tammy to to learn more. And be sure to visit our School Redesign site for more resources and information concerning the Redesign process.
We also support the Kansans Can vision by:
- partnering with KSDE leaders and staff to roll out effective training initiatives
- aligning all ESSDACK professional learning opportunities to the Kansans Can Vision
- assisting school districts in positioning their accreditation efforts
- participating in the annual Kansans Can and Do symposium
- hosting an annual Career and Post-Secondary Planning event to help students understand their education options and the businesses that will potentially hire them
- creating an online marketplace for career focused courses